Friday, January 22, 2010

No More Brown Paper Bags





I purchased a bag pattern kit that all you had to do was cut it out and sew it together. After it was finished, I thought it would be better if the bag was bigger so I came up with my own pattern. Then I found a pattern for a reversible bag using fat quarters. It has pockets on the outside and the inside. It is more sturdy because you have fusible fleece between the materials. I have been having fun finding different materials to make the bags. It only takes about 2 hours to put a bag together.

3 comments:

Dena said...

Which one is mine?!?!?! hint hint... I like brown:)

Unknown said...

those bags are really cute. I will save you two old windows that are in the garage, if Jack hasn't thrown them away.... STAY WARM...
Marilyn

Lohse Family said...

These are awesome!!